Chitika

This Month stats  

Posted by Lan Side Income

Well guys,

it's nearly in the end of the month,

So, I'm gonna Summarize it all up for this month,

September, 2008

e-mail cash pro
5.0 points = $ 5.00 (if i'm not mistaken)
Minimum payout = $11.00

Hits 4 pay
Nothing ~~~~~~~
I may have been wrong about this website or maybe my country is not available or eligible to participate.
Do give your opinions on this site.
i wonder what happened.



NEXT MONTH REVIEW
MYLOT
LINK REFERRAL
TRAFFIC SWARM
ADVERTISE 4 PROFITS
ETC.

I also will be searching for more information regarding anything that we can use either in gathering traffic, income, and any other stuff that would be useful to us.

For those who Comments, i would like to thank you in giving some information for us and please do follow this website to gather some information or knowledge

Thank You all!


This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at Sunday, September 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Hits4Pay is a great earner for me.

I suggest that you change your interest categories regularly.

I talk more about this and other Hits4Pay related stuff at...

http://paidmoneyrewards.com

September 29, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Post a Comment