Chitika

Email Cash Pro ... Updated (2)  

Posted by Lan Side Income in

Finally, i've got my first e-mail from e-mail cash pro yesterday.

So, that means the site is still up and running but rather kinda slow,

anyway, i promise to stick with them at least for a month to see how is the progress.

Then, i'll give a review for u guys out there.

C'mon guys, give me some responds, let me know what you have in your mind.

Do give comments

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at Tuesday, September 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I'm not sure on those programs you are reviewing as I am in USA. I know a lot of the USA ones are almost all legit, but they pay crap!

Paid emails in USA - $50/mo max!
Paid Surveys - $50/mo max!
Paid Product Trials - $100/mo max!
Paid to surf - $480/mo max

This is if you use just 1 program only and take it to the MAX, do every survey, every email, every click, all day every day.

So running a website/blog with affiliate products/programs is much more lucrative. anywhere from $60/mo. - $970,000/yr.

September 25, 2008 at 3:43 PM

Post a Comment